E. J. loves to present to writers groups and conferences! Email her to learn more.
Author Online Platform Coaching
Am I on the right social networks to reach my readers?
Am I posting frequently enough?
What do my social media and website metrics really say?
If these are questions you’re asking about your online platform, I can help. I’ve implemented social media tactics into marketing and public relations strategies for clients for eight years. Through this program, I combining these skills with my passion for creative writing by helping authors build their online platforms.
How it Works
What’s your online platform goal? Over a course of 9 weeks, I’ll work with you one-on-one to reach it. As we work toward your goal, I’ll teach you the skills and tactics to help you better understand social media platforming and continue to improve your platform long after our 9 weeks are over.
I’m not handing out fish here–I’m teaching you how to use the pole so you can keep growing your platform for years to come.
The author online platform coaching program includes:
- 9 weekly one-on-one sessions (in the evenings or on weekends) to work toward your personal social media platforming goal
- Personalized coaching to help you enhance your social media platform and strategic understanding
- Weekly assignments to get you closer to reaching your goals
- Ask me questions at any point in between sessions
- Development of the skills to continue growing your online platform long after your session ends
Email me. I will reach out for a preliminary phone call to discuss your goals and existing platform, and if we both feel it’s a good match, I’ll send you for information about the program and how to pay.
How Much Does it Cost?
The 9-week course is $1,800. To ensure I can give my full attention to each author, there are very few spots available–apply early!